Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022 | Online Registration Bihar Job Fair | Bihar Employment Fair Aurangabad Bhagalpur Buxar Darbhanga Gaya Kishanganj Madhepura Bhojpur Saharsa | Bihar Niyojan Mela 2022 | Patna Rojgar Mela | Bihar employment fair date
Bihar Employment Fair 2022 is being organized by the Labor Resource Department and the Government of Bihar for the unemployed and educated candidates of the state. Unemployed educated youth will be given the opportunity to get employment by participating in this employment fair. This program has also been organized by the state government for skill development for the youth in various employment offices of the state.
Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022
This employment fair will be organized in 38 districts of the entire state. The educated qualification of unemployed youth to get jobs under this organized program is 10th, 12th, B.A , B .com , B .SC , MBA (Educational Qualification is 10th, 12th, B .A, B .com, B .Sc, MBA) has been kept. This Bihar Employment Fair is organized by inviting unemployed candidates and employers to one place. Dear friend, today we are going to provide you with all the information about Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022 through this article, so read our article carefully.
Bihar Employment Fair 2022 Apply Online
The Labor Resource Department of the state has issued online applications for various types of private jobs and vacancies, the interested beneficiaries of the state of Bihar who wants to apply to get jobs under this Bihar Rozgar Mela 2022 Yojana, can apply online. You can apply online by visiting the website. Job Hunters applying for Bihar Employment Fair should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years. In this program, employers select unemployed youths and girls according to their needs.
Bihar Rojgar Mela Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Bihar Employment Fair|
|started by||by Bihar government|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
Bihar Rojgar Mela Date, Venue – Bihar Rojgar Mela
|job fair location||date|
|Bhabua||17 August to 1 September 2019|
|muzaffarnagar||24 August to 25 August 2019|
|Buxar||31 August to 1 September 2019|
|sheikhpura||5 September to 6 September 2019|
|Nalanda||7 September to 8 September 2019|
|Chhapra||14 Sep to 15 Sep 2019|
|Arwal||19 Sep to 20 Sep 2019|
|jamui||21 Sep to 22 Sep 2019|
|Rohtas||26 Sep to 27 Sep 2019|
|Jehanabad||28 September to 29 September 2019|
|Vaishali||18 October to 19 October 2019|
|Madhuvani||23 October to 24 October 2019|
|Purnia||5 November to 9 November 2019|
|Lakhisarai||16 November to 17 November 2019|
|Begusarai||23rd November to 24th November 2019|
|Aurangabad||28 November to 29 November 2019|
|Darbhanga||30 November to 1 December 2019|
|Siwan||16 January to 17 January 2020|
|Samastipur||26 December to 27 December 2019|
|Bhagalpur||14 December to 15 December 2019|
|Munger||18 December to 19 December 2019|
|Nawada||21st December to 22nd December 2019|
|Barhpatna||28 December to 29 December 2019|
|Sitamarhi||2 January to 3 January 2020|
|Madhupura||4 January to 5 January 2020|
|Bhojpur||9 January to 10 January 2020|
|Khagaria||11 January to 12 January 2020|
|vetia||17 January to 18 January 2020|
|Sarhasa||22 January to 23 January 2020|
|sheohar||24 January to 25 January 2020|
|Kishanganj||30 Jan to 31 Jan 2020|
|Katihar||From 1st February to 2nd February 2020|
|motihari||5 February to 6 February 2020|
|Supaul||7th February to 8th February 2020|
|dandy||14 February to 15 February 2020|
|Gone||22 February to 23 February 2020|
|Gopalganj||28 February to 29 February 2020|
|Araria||17 August to 1 September 2019|
Key facts of Bihar Employment Fair 2022
- Job fairs will be provided to unemployed youth in private companies on the basis of their educational qualifications through employment fairs organized in the state.
- Every educated unemployed youth of the state can take advantage of this Bihar Employment Fair 2022 scheme.
- Unemployed youth will be given a chance to choose the institutions and private companies as per their wish.
- Bihar Employment Fair will be organized in all the districts of the state on the scheduled date.
Eligibility for Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar state.
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be 10 passes.
- To get employment under this Bihar Rojgar Mela 2022 Scheme, the applicant’s age should be 18 to 35 years.
Documents of Employment Fair 2022
- applicant’s radar card
- certificate of qualification
- Candidate’s resume
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- age certificate
How to apply for Bihar Employment Fair 2022?
If the interested beneficiaries of Bihar want to apply under the Bihar Employment Fair, then you should follow the steps given below and take advantage of employment opportunities.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the National Career Service. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Sign up , click on this option. After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see Registration as, in this you have to choose the option of Jobseeker .
- After selecting the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this registration form like your name, aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth, Bihar will have to be selected under the state option, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the submit button. After this the next page will open, on this page you will open the registration verification form, in which you will have to verify the registration done by you.
- Registration Verification Code message will come on the mobile number you have entered in the registration form.
- You have to write the code in this form and click on the submit button.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Grievance , you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see a form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, email id, mobile number, state district, description etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your complaint will be registered.